Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Day Before Spring Break: 24/31 #solc16


Today was an interesting day.

It began with me getting into a physical altercation with the copier machine. (I lost.) So much for that scene from Othello that I needed copies of.

It ended with me unexpectedly participating in the school talent show.  A group of boys was re-enacting the scene from the movie Mean Girls where the group lip-syncs and dances to "Jingle Bell Rock." They needed someone to portray Regina's mom, who is video taping the performance and dancing along in the aisle of the auditorium. Since I love this movie, I happily obliged.


You just never know what will happen in a day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I GET this, especially, "It began with me getting into a physical altercation with the copier machine. (I lost.)" YES! I'm sorry you lost! Enjoy the your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at your opening! Haven't we all been there? I never win against the copier either! It looks like you had fun helping out with the Mean Girls. Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete