Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Theresa the Janitor -- Turtle

THERESA THE JANITOR

At my high school, we had many weird janitors, but this post is about one in particular. Her name was Theresa and she lived up the street from my Grandma. At the time, she seemed really old to me, but now I question that. She might not have been as old as I thought. Anyway, since she knew my Grandma, she would always ask me about her. This in itself wasn't the weird part. It was where she would ask me that bothered me. It seemed like whenever I would go to the bathroom, she would appear, follow me in, and proceed to stand outside of my bathroom stall, querying about my Grandma's health and general well-being. As I'm sure many of you know, it is very difficult to pee when someone is lurking outside your stall. She never seemed to get the hint. It took all my patience not to scream, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THERESA, MY GRANDMA'S FINE. NOW LET ME PEE IN PEACE!!"

THE THREE CATS

This is the first story that I ever wrote. Although, I'm kind of surprised at the content as I used to be afraid of cats when I was little.




TURTLE

Once while in the car with my friend Caryn and her parents, her dad noticed that there was a turtle in the road behind us. He decided that it would be a good idea to back up so that we could get a closer look at it out of the back window. He put the car in reverse, but a giant bump and crunch later let us all know that he had gone a little too far. That educational opportunity quickly turned traumatizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment