Monday, May 2, 2011

The Scariest Picture Ever Taken!

I need to start this post with a disclaimer: this is not for the faint of heart or stomach, so please do not read on if you are easily frightened or prone to nightmares.

I am about to share with you the most hideous picture ever taken of a human being.  I have to specify human being because of the photos I posted here, which are equally hideous, but are of my most hated animal. 

To give some background to the picture, it was taken at my friend Dana's house during a sleepover.  At this particular sleepover, someone thought it would be fun to break out an old crimper from the 80s to do each other's hair.  Sounds like a fun idea, right?

Wrong.  Well, I should say wrong for me and, in particular, my haircut.  Let me advise you never to crimp your entire hair if it is shoulder length with layers.  And, never, let me repeat, NEVER crimp your bangs.  That is, unless you want to look like this:


Now if that isn't enough to strike fear into the hearts of any man, woman, or child then I don't know what is (wait, yes, I do: THIS!)

It is difficult to see the actual crimping due to the quality of the photograph.  But it is plain to see that the overall effect of the crimping did nothing to help me out in the beauty department (and neither did my deathly pale skin, I might add). 

This experience just left me grateful that my Mom never bought or tried to use a crimping iron on me when this was actually in fashion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment