Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Updates

These are just a couple updates to earlier posts...

I previously wrote about my family's penchant for large Christmas trees, but my Dad pointed out to me that all the pictures of Christmas trees posted in my blog entries showed the smaller trees we bought pre-cut when I was a little kid.  So, here is a picture of one of our larger trees.


This picture illustrates one of my Dad's attempts to remove the tree from the house, which often proved to be a daunting task.  You can barely make out my brother Patrick and our neighbor Jimbo because, even lying down, the tree's circumference is nearly the same as their height.

********************

I also previously mentioned my family's love of creating nicknames.  You might remember old Ernie Ball Screamer?  Well, I came across a photo of him from one of my family's Fourth of July parties.  You will see him circled in red below:


Unfortunately, this photo does not showcase the tight Wranglers that earned him that moniker.  But, he's wearing them; you'll just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

  1. I knew there was a photo of Ernie out there!! I couldn't find it but that is the exact one I had in mind! I'm glad the Wranglers are hidden, though. Ha, and look at the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We all look so young!

    ReplyDelete